Submit an ILL Request
A simple way of obtaining research material from other libraries. This service is free for current WNE students, staff, and faculty. Fill out the Interlibrary Loan Request form to request articles, book chapters, books, or DVDs.
In December 2020, D’Amour Library ILL was accepted into the OCLC Express Program for our quick lending times. This program benefits our patrons as we now receive articles and book chapters faster than libraries that are not a part of this program.
Articles & Book Chapters
- Delivered by email – at times on the same day, other times one or two days after the request is made
- Rush requests are accepted
- For fastest service, fill out all fields on the ILL form
Books & DVDs
- Will need to be picked up at D’Amour Library once the item arrives. Usually arrives in 1-2 weeks due to shipping. The due date will vary but renewals can be obtained if more time is needed
- Textbooks, ebooks, and recently published books are not available through ILL
- Rush requests are not accepted
Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call/text 413-782-1656. The ILL office is open Monday-Friday from 7 a.m.-3 p.m.