D’Amour Library has many spaces to offer students, faculty, and staff to meet their needs for studying, collaborative work, and teaching. The library occupies three floors and part of the basement level. You'll find desks, larger group tables, and soft seating throughout the building.
Current students may book a study room online.
- Large study rooms can accommodate up to six people
- Small study rooms can accommodate up to two people
The library's first floor is noisy and active, set up for collaborative group work.
Business Analytics Center (D116)
- 30 seat computer classroom.
- Instructor's station that projects to six large screens.
- Support for SAP software.
Mass Mutual Room (D135)
The Mass Mutual Room offers a cozy atmosphere, with upholstered arm chairs, a fireplace, and display cases housing some of the library’s special collections. The room contains:
- A large conference table that can accommodate 15 people.
- Four upholstered arm chairs and a low coffee table.
With a conversational noise level, the second floor offers a mix of individual and group study spaces.
Digital Learning Center (D215)
- 32 seat computer classroom.
- Instructor's station with dual projectors and document camera.
- Printer and scanner.
- SynchronEyes learning software.
Macintosh Lab (D219)
- 22 seat Macintosh classroom.
- Instructor’s station with overhead projector.
Dead quiet, this floor is reserved for silent, individual study.
Lecture Room (D319)
- Usable as a lecure room or conference room.
- An overhead projector, instructor’s workstation, and podium.
- Fifteen tables that seat two per table.
- Up to fifty chairs.
The D’Amour lower level computer lab and study area remain available 24/7 when not in use for classes. Access this space through the main library whenever the library is open. Current students may use swipe card access through the parking lot entrance when the library is closed.
- 38 seat computer classroom.
- Instructor’s station with projector and document camera.
- Accessible 24/7 via basement entrance (swipe card required).